CLEAR is looking for a Director, Customer Contact Center. The candidate will be an entrepreneurial, motivated and highly professional individual with a successful track record managing and growing Customer Care organizations. This leadership role will include ensuring operational efficiency and productivity of our internal and external Customer Care associates and agents, ensuring exceptional customer care and leading the evolution of our Customer Care center.
The Director, Customer Contact Center will be a self-starter that loves working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment within a technology forward organization. You will lead the internal Customer Care team, manage our exernal vendor, be responsible for improving strategic KPIs and planning/executing the evolution of our Customer Care center to support CLEAR’s growth.
- Determine individual and team-level metrics and build the systems and processes for tracking those metrics
- Develop processes to aid in the consistent delivery of outstanding customer experiences.
- Lead by example by demonstrating exemplary service and account management skills.
- Own the productivity and efficiency of the internal Customer Care team’s activities as they resolve problems and integrate solutions that translate into service improvements
- Analyze the productivity of the Contact Center, recommend adjustments to staffing and infrastructure, performance targets and resources in order to maximize results and support our growing organization.
- Create an environment that is customer driven, focused on retention and upsell opportunities
- Manage and optimize our 3rd party vendor’s performance through scorecards and continuous improvement methodologies
- Be a mentor who accelerates the career of everyone on your team.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- 10+ years of applicable experience leading, managing and developing contact center operations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent risk assessment and mitigation skills
- Hands on experience managing, developing and deploying technology such as CTI, IVR and Live Chat
- Experience with call center workflow and phone queue management
- Experience monetizing the contact center organization
- Experience in reporting and presentation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills; proven ability to hire, retain and engage the right talent and create a high performing team
- Experience in developing staffing strategies and implementing staffing plans and managing a multi-shift operation
- Ability to plan effectively for future growth
- Proven performance management, coaching and counseling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment