Founded in 2012, Adthena is the market-leading intelligence platform for paid search advertising. Our unique combination of patented, AI-driven technology and world-class industry expertise helps businesses across the globe drive more value from their PPC budgets.
We give our customers a clear view of the competitive landscape, so they can set their paid search strategies for success. Our solutions are powered by our market-leading technology: Whole Market View creates a unique market map of a client’s entire search landscape, and Smart Monitor automatically detects threats and opportunities every day.
Backed by Updata Partners, Adthena works with 250+ enterprise and mid-market clients across a wide range of industries including finance, retail, gaming, automotive and technology. Brand customers include State Farm, Citibank, Home Depot, L’Oreal, Toyota, Nespresso, Qantas, Volkswagen, and Hilton. Agency customers include Dentsu, GroupM, and OMD. Adthena holds several leading industry awards, including the Drum Search Awards USA and the Search Engine Land Awards.
Adthena boasts a strong culture centred around our core values and inclusive of a diversity of people from 30 national backgrounds. Our success with people is reflected in strong Glassdoor reviews and team testimonials.
The Director of Customer Success North America will be responsible for leading the Customer Success team, responsible for delivering value and an excellent experience to our customers. The Director will contribute to the success of the business through mentoring, training, managing and ensuring the implementation of best practice organisational processes across the CS team to drive value for our clients.
- Identify clients with limited value or who are at risk and personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to ensure the appropriate CS and AM can mitigate the risk as quickly as possible.
- Assist in senior level client meetings as an authority in search and in competitive intelligence and the value Adthena delivers to its customers.
- Champion and maintain our feedback culture to ensure customer requests for the region are considered by product in development.
- Be an expert on company and departmental best practices and encourage direct reports to adopt these throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Assisting in designing and refining internal processes to maximise organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring the team adhere to processes and undertake proper admin upkeep as outlined in the customer playbook.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, advocate change and collaborate with stakeholders to implement those.
- Facilitate roundtables, retrospectives and innovation days to foster the continuous knowledge sharing and cross functional development within the commercial team.
- Ensuring a close working relationship with the Account Management, Business Intelligence, Customer Support and Sales teams to maximise business effectiveness and a seamless customer experience from working as a team.
- Encourage teams to deeply understand customer objectives, challenge the solutions they bring forward and the value it delivers and become a trusted partner to the clients they serve.
- Align with Account Management on renewal and expansion and the role Customer Success plays to enable these.
- Innovate on novel solutions to customer problems
- Develop a world class customer success team by mentoring, guiding and supporting the individuals in their various roles.
- Manage capacity for each member and forecast headcount to ensure the team is fully resourced.
- Establish a rigorous interview process and maintain a clearly defined onboarding process to accelerate the value add of new joiners to the function.
- Conduct 6-weekly reviews to encourage healthy performance feedback so direct reports can assess their performance not only on their book of business, but also amongst their peers given the opportunity to excel at what they are good at, but also focus on areas of development.
- Identify suboptimal performance by setting expectations on performance and manage out underperformers.
- Review stakeholder engagement, platform adoption, service delivery and the associated outcomes are aligned with customer value and objectives set out in success plans.
- Assess and encourage depth and breath of Adthena adoption within the clients’ organization.
- Assist team with reviewing and refining service summary decks for client presentations.
- Clarify ownership and the roles CSM’s and AM’s play along the customer journey.
- SaaS/MarTech background
- Paid Search knowledge
Why join Adthena?
- Work on a multi-award winning product in a position where you are being valued and feel you can make your mark
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Have a flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Receive stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Have untracked annual leave, Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks. Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more! & A whole host of other benefits and perks!