Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and innovative Director of Email Marketing to join our team. The Director of Email Marketing will lead the development and execution of our email and sms marketing strategies across all channels, with the goal of increasing engagement, conversions, and revenue. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, creative, and have a deep understanding of the latest email marketing trends and best practices.
● 5+ years of experience in email marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
● Deep understanding of email marketing best practices, segmentation, and automation
● Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g.,Klaviyo, Iterable, attentive etc.) and marketing automation tools
● Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
● Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
● Experience managing a team and providing guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously