With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
An Enterprise Sales Director at Icertis is passionate about driving contract lifecycle management sales by rigorously discovering potential customer’s business problems and sharing appropriate use cases to articulate value and potential solutions. The director owns managing a complex sales cycle, selling our Icertis platform not just a product, targeting executives and economic influencers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close. This position will work remotely within the US. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarifies understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinates and leverages internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers’ needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilizes audience to take action.
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assesses assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
What you will bring:
- 5-10 years of successful experience in enterprise software sales.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- Works cooperatively and interdependently with others in pursuit of shared goals.
- Takes a long-term perspective when approaching problems and opportunities.
- Is passionate and delights the customer with a thousand actions.
- Seeks to understand before sharing own knowledge and perspective.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience.
- Maintains focus on solutions and finds alternative approaches as needed.
- Competitive and focuses on results; works relentlessly to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]