Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
The individual will report to Sr. Director of Finance and work cross-functionally to translate our multiple sources of data into financial decisions regarding the development of various games and the business net contributions, Collaborating with various teams, including internal and corporate finance teams, commercial, marketing, technology, accounting, operations and studio leadership.
The position will play a critical role in implementing and maturing our financial processes and promoting financial discipline across the organization under the guidance of VP, Finance and Finance Senior Leadership. The position will become one of our key contributors in the implementation of planning and measurement solutions, that will help improve our global forecasting accuracy, accountability, and transparency.
What You Will Do:
Work with commercial business leaders to develop global title budgets and provide reports to help manage respective titles or assigned business areas for continued profitable growth.
- Act as a trusted business partner to our commercial/sales/leadership and internal and corporate Finance teams; work with sales and commercial teams to understand the current market landscape, assess challenges and align on forecasting our title sales across multiple revenue streams. Including promotional cadence and depth of promotions in order to maximize revenue and operating income
- Review both short term and long-term revenue models and provide revenue analysis and insights across Commercial and Finance teams
- Support core financial processes (weekly rolling forecast, monthly and quarter close and reforecasting) by providing analysis on core business performance, consolidation of metrics, and business perspective.
- Design and implement global commercial sales forecast/planning process for the label/division by working with all respective stakeholders including utilize and scale new sales budgeting and reporting systems
- Develop and track KPIs and assess reporting needs to enhance insight into the business and highlight areas of operational and forecasting improvement
- Leverage analytics and financial analysis to deliver insights that drive actions
- Require ability to manage diverse stakeholders, present meaningful information and respond to questions, attention to detail to distill key findings and propose insightful solutions that will help us achieve our short-term and long-term commercial objectives.
- Make recommendations to streamline workflows and processes within the organization, identify process optimization opportunities, process reengineering and establishing automation experience required
- Provide other ad-hoc analysis in support for commercial initiatives as needed.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Minimum 8-10 years financial planning & analysis experience required (MBA preferred, not required)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Power Point is required
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent communication skills to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders in a global environment (including Finance team members and functional leaders); ability to summarize analyses and recommendations and present to leadership.
- "Can-do" attitude with a desire to learn
- Ability to Showcase the power of personal engagement; forge strong working relationships with people at all levels of the organization, adjusting approach and style to different groups, and quickly develop an understanding of where your key resources lie