Our vision is ambitious. We aim to reach the next billion customers with innovative technology specifically designed to unlock the potential in emerging markets. We are looking for an extraordinary marketing leader who can help us establish our brand and bring it to the world.
You love a challenge and you have the uncanny knack for distilling a big vision to its essence. You are a passionate storyteller who can bring new ideas to life and communicate them to a diverse audience. You have strong opinions, confidence, and an open mind that can exist within a team of equally opinionated and passionate people.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing to own and drive our global marketing and communications strategy, tactics, and execution. You will collaborate closely with our senior management team, and partner with our Creative Director, Chief of Product, and Head of Sales to develop a media and public relations plan that meets our company’s needs. And then you will dive in and roll up your sleeves to make it happen. At the very core, your job will be to inspire our customers who span all stretches of the globe, from India to Brazil, Mexico to the UAE, and beyond.
The ideal candidate has over ten years of experience leading marketing in a growing global company and believes that good design is critical in effective marketing campaigns. Experience with marketing and communications in emerging markets is a must.
- Establish clearly our brand and communication strategy for our products as we launch them globally, working together with our head of design
- Develop our marketing strategies, and coordinate and execute on media and communication tactics across multiple channels and formats
- Partner with our senior leadership to ensure Endless and our products are in front of the right audiences
- Manage our creative and communications teams to design and put into action all marketing materials and collateral, including managing our in-house videographer to craft visual communication pieces
- Partner with our sales team to communicate our product and value to our customers
- Cultivate new relationships and manage existing relationships with external marketing partners and PR firms in all of our markets
- Passion for making an impact in the developing world
- Minimum 10 years of consumer or B2B technology marketing experience; candidates with 15+ years of experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment; ideally has seen a company through a growth phase
- Comfort working in a fast-moving ambiguous environment with teams and partners in different countries and time zones
- Proven track record working in an international setting, in one or more of our target markets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of Endless