Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office.
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Vice President of Channels and Alliances, the Director, Global System Integrator Sales is responsible for maintaining and growing Jamf’s current strategic global system integrator (GSI) partners, developing new partnership opportunities and leading/advising on large complex sales with these partners. Working with the regional channel teams, the Director leads and oversees Jamf’s GSI sales and go-to-market objectives and initiatives, setting short- and long-term sales objectives and strategies for the effectiveness of the GSI route to market.
- Senior leader is responsible for all global GSI sales and business development strategy, working with regional sales, marketing, technical, product and operations teams for the execution of the strategy
- Lead and advise on complex enterprise B2B sales alongside our GSI partners
- Partner with internal departments to drive operational effectiveness and sale success in our partnerships with our GSI partners
- Responsible for setting and maintaining expense budget and revenue forecasts
- Hold all team members accountable for monthly/quarterly progress against plans, objectives and quotas and provide course correction for success
- Actively participate in leading and planning for extended team interaction and engagement, both for structured meetings and ongoing engagement with other functional teams at Jamf
- Coach and counsel team members on sales activities, leadership skills, capabilities and processes
- Support the hiring and training of new team members on overall department and strategy, team structure and goals
- Interact directly and foster a partnership with Apple’s GSI channel sales and business development leadership
- Create or refine internal workflows and best practices to support continued growth of GSI sales and overall partner success
- Create an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Model a positive and inclusive workplace – one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Provide clear vision, strategies, support and expectations to ensure employees are able to learn, grow and expand their skills, perspectives and experiences to help grow Jamf
- 8+ years of sales experience within GSI sales channels, showing successful achievement of quota/goals (required)
- Experience recruiting, developing, and inspiring salespeople (required)
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute long-term sales strategy (required)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills (required)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills (required)
- 3+ years’ experience growing and leading a sales/business development organization within the software industry (preferred)
- Experience working in the Apple Channel environment (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact.
- Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global
customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure
Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or follow the conversation at #OneJamf