The DoorDash Enterprise Grocery and Convenience team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest grocery, CPG and convenience partnerships in North America. The Director, Grocery Partnerships will steer the company’s effort to adopt and partner with the largest grocers in North America. Digital grocery and convenience is expanding rapidly , and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector.
What you’ll do
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of new business opportunities with our largest grocery partners
- Develop long term business plans alongside our partners for their omnichannel customer strategies
- Lead a team of partnerships leads responsible for growing our grocery accounts
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground with grocery and convenience team members
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our partners’ digital businesses
Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
Multi-Disciplinary -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
- 10+ years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; direct management experience, high-growth startup or sales and operations experience is preferred
- 3+ years of direct management experience, hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Prior investment banking, consulting or equity research experience a plus
- Business Development and Partnerships experience a plus
- Strong presentation and data analysis skills - self sufficient at Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides with a close eye for detail. Experience with SQL (nice to have)
- You have proficiency in analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Chartio or Tableau)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.