Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We're proud to witness the huge interest in joining our India operations in Hyderabad, as it's a very exciting time for the Envoy business. Combining technology and global immigration, work certainly does not become stagnant.
This role will ensure the achievement of committed IT objectives and plans through close collaboration with global functional leaders, partner in global negotiations, anticipate future trends and assess opportunities – in terms of resources, new business, technology or processes changes, impacts and risks to be addressed; work closely with functional leaders to ensure compliance with the company’s and clients’ Code of Ethics, ISO, and the PPI best practices with strategic approach, long term planning and at the same time be an enabler towards driving execution and results of the IT & Technology Leadership Group.
About the role: Be a part of the fast-growing technology company in the global immigration industry.
Furthermore, as our successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. data centre, server and physical infrastructure, network and security operations, meeting room equipment, data storage and disaster recovery)
- Manage the global IT helpdesk operations
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs for new equipment and software
- Successfully deliver and meet commitments of project milestones, timelines and SLAs agreed upon by senior management
- Lead, manage, coach and inspire a world-class IT team (remote team management experience is a must)
- Maintain and expand SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-based) metrics for hardware, software, storage and Help Desk.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to senior management
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software control budget and report on expenditures, forecasting future
- Provide effective leadership in building relationships with vendors, auditors, internal business representative and team members
- Develop and maintain critical Asset Management policy, practices and functional excellence in the management of all IT assets
- Lead, own and execute IT and Security related projects within the organization.
- Suggest and implement industry best practices for new projects and implementation, measure productivity and progress of team members and projects capital expenditures
To apply for this role, you must possess the relevant skills, experience, and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field (master’s degree is preferable)
- 15+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure, Network and Help Desk operations including experience in managing large multi-site global IT set up.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope.
- Experience of working and managing teams in global locations specifically in the US.
- Experience of setting up and managing IT Operations and Support teams, processes & tools for a complex high-demand environment.
- Strong Industry and Functional expertise with configuration and design experience
- Has good experience of business engagement and senior Stakeholder management.
- Should be able to organize teams and resolve critical situation or complex requirements.
- Familiar with tools and technology necessary to manage IT projects & support (Ticketing tool, monitoring tools, Demand/Capacity management tools, Monitoring tools and automation, Project tracking etc.)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
- Should be able to influence decision-making and drive project delivery
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- People management – experience of managing a globally distributed team
- Hands on and practical experience in LAN, WAN, Infrastructure, Networking
- Have good understanding on technology and business processes
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing.
- Should be able to Prioritise and manage Multiple Portfolios; create manage and report performance metrics (KPI, KRI)
- Good exposure on Windows and Linux; knowledge of ITIL, COBIT and ISO.