ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the first cross platform leasing solution in Commercial Real Estate. We use video, distribution, and real-time analytics to help the world's largest owners and brokerage firms lease space. Our technology not only helps users create leasing opportunities, but manage the entire deal process from start to finish. One central place to manage portfolio & team performance.
We have a suite of products that includes portfolio analytics, customized excel reporting, and dynamic stacking plans, to name a few. With 2.5 Billion+ square feet and 12,500+ buildings under management on the site, we are the clear market leader. We've been written about in both the New York Times and Wall Street Journal and will continue expanding into multiple markets.
Learn more at vts.com or @viewthespace
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is looking for a sharp, self-motivated sales professional to join our sales team as a Director. If you are a people person, with organization skills and a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of making a sale and building a successful business, we want you!
The position is a unique opportunity to:
- Build and execute on an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of VTS solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Evangelize the VTS vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, Industry groups, and account specific initiatives
- Build the revenue pipeline of a national, profitable, high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion asset class
- Gain rapid career advancement in an outcome-oriented, collaborative environment
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
- Successful sales team members possess innate instincts for process, organization, proactive decision-making and follow-through
- A proven track record in a revenue- generating role
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial product or service sales or SaaS sales
- Demonstrated interest in technology and business model innovation and a predilection for self-motivated, independent thinking are mandatory
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (Top 10% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- 3-5 Years applicable experience in SaaS sales or Commercial Real Estate
- Travel required up to 30%
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Training and career development program
It’s not required, but you are encouraged to let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.