Team player with strong attention to detail, and extensive SEC reporting experience. Position reports directly to VP of Finance, and will work closely with various levels within the organization.
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years of SEC Reporting experience required (SEC Reporting experience with large multinational corporation and/or Big 4 experience preferred).
- CPA or equivalent license.
- Expert level knowledge with FASB, SEC, GAAP, and XBRL rules.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines, while maintaining highest level of quality.
- Prepare consolidated quarterly and full year financial statements and notes.
- Hands-on preparation of periodic SEC filings (Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Proxy, etc.)
- Manage review and approval of SEC filings with external auditors and legal counsel.
- Analyze, research and conclude on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards issued by the SEC and FASB and prepare memorandums regarding the Company’s position and impact on the Company.
- Support and assist with SOX 404 compliance, including the review and
- implementation of internal controls and corporate policies and procedures.
- Other duties to be assigned.
MeetMe® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NASDAQ: MEET). MeetMe makes it easy to discover new people to chat with on mobile devices. With approximately 80 percent of traffic coming from mobile and more than one million total daily active users, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. MeetMe apps are available on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone in multiple languages. Ranked Top-20 Most Popular Social app in Android. Ahead of Okcupid, Skout, Zoosk in the US. Top-35 ranking in iPhone Social.
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of PTO
- Free gym membership to local gym
- Free food
- Relaxed work environment
- Great health benefits
- 401K and 401K match