What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Director of Market Operations
As the Director of Market Operations, you will be accountable for the P&L of your market. Additionally, you will own the external nephrology relationships for practices that have partnered with Strive. In this role, the Operations leader will have broad market oversight, but work closely with the local clinical lead, Medical Director, and central operations team to enable the team to deliver great care. This individual takes a data-driven approach to leadership, holding the team accountable, and designing and implementing new strategies as needed. This highly critical role ensures our vulnerable CKD and ESRD patients have the highest level of quality and continuity of care.
- Accountable for market performance, using data to track trends and change strategies as needed
- An internal advocate for the market clinical team, including liaising with a cross functional team including analytics, legal, clinical and market development
- Owns and manages relationship and performance of assigned provider groups. Serves as primary point of contact for assigned providers
- Communicates and shares provider reporting, focusing on areas for improvement
- Establishes consistent and strong relationships with provider groups utilizing an account management approach.
- Plans, prepares, and executes effective provider group meetings/discussion with proper objectives and expected outcomes.
- Analyzes data to determine network strategy – e.g., identify which hospitals have a high volume of admissions for our patients
- 8+ years of healthcare experience, with specific experience in engaging with Providers; 2+ years managing/building high quality Provider Networks
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred; master's could be MHA, MBA, MPH, MSN
- Ability to travel, primarily locally, up to 75% of the time
- Comfortable presenting to Providers and driving the conversation, answering unscripted questions, and building relationships based on subject matter expertise
- Ability to be strategic as well as tactical
- Comfortable reviewing data and reporting with provider groups and using analytics to drive clinical outcomes, quality improvements, and operational efficiencies
- Able to identify a problem, develop plan and execute to resolution, and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Comfortable with project management techniques and able to develop a project plan that includes collaborating with market leadership and supporting departments
- Highly responsive to Providers as “customer” being a single point of contact for valuable relationships
- Persistence getting to “yes” in the face of many “no’s”
- Comfortable working as a member of team in high paced startup environment
- Outgoing, sales focused skill set
- Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Annual Salary Range: $126,700.00 - $158,400.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com