Grand Rounds is a tech-driven healthcare company dedicated to raising the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. By harnessing the power of technology, we connect nearly 6 million members to top-rated doctors and data-driven insights to make better informed healthcare decisions. Driven by premier thought leaders in patient care, technology, and business since 2011, our team of 800+ proudly serves Walmart, Costco, Salesforce, and over 140 of America’s top employers as a free employee benefit. Chosen as a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and a UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness, Grand Rounds thrives at the forefront of technology-driven healthcare innovation.
As the Service Line Director of Member Services, you will be a key member and leader on the Care leadership team. You will be responsible for process oversight, financial performance, process optimization, and continuous quality improvement for Member Services, Financial Guidance, Concierge Referrals, and Navigation Service Lines. In this role, you will work in partnership with the Director of Product, engineering teams, and colleagues across the Care Team organization. You will be responsible for implementing coordinated, efficient, and patient-centered care. Hard measures of your success will include your team meeting company OKRs (member satisfaction, clinical conversion, efficiency) and customer expectations and/or performance guarantees. Soft measures will include your ability to elevate the performance of the team beyond measure. The Director will serve as the manager for the Service Line Leads reporting to the VP of Member Care.
- Assess opportunities and priorities for service line improvement
- Develop plan for improvement in collaboration with Engineering and Product Design
- Inform and manage Service Line P&L
- Lead implementation of new service lines across the Care Team
- Monitor Productivity of the member care service lines
- Analyze utility of current productivity tracking metrics and if needed, develop new metrics in collaboration with leaders
- Optimize quality of service line in partnership with Service Excellence
- Collaborate with Learning & Development team to implement new changes and identify current gaps in training process
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience creating new processes and modifying existing processes to meet business needs
- Experience implementing and leading large change initiatives
- Six sigma / lean process improvement certification desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be located in either Maine or Reno
This position will be a remote, work from home role initially due to Covid-19. After that, the person will be required to work in office at either one of our care centers in Reno, Nevada or Lewiston, Maine.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.