Do you want to be part of a high-growth global startup selling products spanning 190 countries? We connect companies of all sizes and provide them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions. The Director of Analyst Relations will be responsible for developing and executing an impactful analyst relations strategy. In this role, you will partner with leading industry analysts, participate in high impact analyst reports, support go to market initiatives, and enhance the profile of Tradeshift with analysts and influencers in the space.
What you will be doing:
- Design and drive plan for analyst relations strategies, standards and improvement in competitive analyst reports, and vendor ratings
- Partner with product marketing and product management to secure positive analyst reports and deliver quality information to analysts
- Work with sales and demand generation teams to maximize awareness
- Drive and manage all aspects of analyst-related activities including events, research, customer references and analyst briefings
- Build and lead strategic program for all aspects of influencer engagement and visibility within the analyst communities
- Develop metrics and processes that measure analyst relations and media impact and reinforce accountability
- Stay current on and effectively communicate Tradeshift high-level strategy and product positioning to analysts and other parties in the course of daily activities
- Oversee budget, analysis, and recommendations for memberships and purchased analyst research services
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Respond to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Prepare analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Develop relationships with customer reference accounts and ensure positive feedback on Tradeshift products and services from references
- Facilitate information exchange with corporate marketing and outside PR firm(s)
- 7+ years in software technology analyst relations, or product marketing or communications with an emphasis on analyst relations
- Demonstrated track record developing and driving a successful analyst relations program and media strategy at a national and global level
- Experience managing vendor evaluations for Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
- Experience working with analysts in the Financial Services or Procurement/Sourcing is a plus
- Success in interfacing with executive and influencers both internal and external
- Be more than just a project manager - own and communicate our strategy and messaging to analysts
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and the ability to frame, position and influence
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Can handle ambiguity by using common sense, problem solving skills and an acute sense of judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Culture & Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
• A competitive compensation package + equity
• Ambitious international startup
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Flexible hours and open vacation policy
• Supplemented cell phone plan
• Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
• Fully paid 6 months maternity leave and 2 months fully paid paternity/partner leave
• 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
• Life, short and long-term disability insurance
• Wellness and Volunteer Programs
• Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!