We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join the movement?
We are currently looking to hire a Director of Business Development to join the team.
The Director of Business Development will build and lead a group of highly motivated sales professionals whose focus is to source and engage with high potential prospects. Your team will be the first point of contact with potential customers. They will qualify active buying interest and be a critical part of the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure new customer acquisition is consistent, high quality and frictionless. You will report directly to the EVP of Sales and work closely with Sales Leadership, Sales Executives, Sales Operations, and Marketing teams, as well as oversee growth of the Business Development team.
- Set the vision, strategy, and priorities for the CipherHealth Business Development team
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast activity and pipeline
- Continually assess KPIs and implement team-wide initiatives to continually innovate and improve performance
- Inspire, coach and develop a team of Business Development Reps that enjoy winning together and driving to exceed pipeline development targets
- Lead headcount planning efforts to attract and recruit top tier talent
- As part of the Sales Leadership team; regularly contribute to sales strategy and planning activities
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to implement programs to supercharge CipherHealth’s customer acquisition. Includes leadership for creating account-based practices to support efforts directed toward current customer base and leveraging in- and out-bound approaches to generating and nurturing leads
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to refine and innovate the tooling and process
- Create an exciting, ambitious and fun sales culture within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ Years of management experience
- Track record as top performer in SaaS, enterprise software sales
- Understanding of, and experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with sales automation tools, e.g. SalesForce, Outreach etc.
- Passionate about coaching and developing people
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Awesome ability to recognize patterns in sales cycles
Nice to haves:
- Sandler sales methodology training
- MBA a plus!
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passionate for client success at all times
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized