Director Of Business Development and Partnerships
Current is one of the fastest growing digital banks in the U.S. With over one million accounts, our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors and everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team and drive growth through strategic partnerships. The Director of Business Development will identify and evaluate potential opportunities, negotiate and close partnership deals with the support of our Finance and Biz Ops teams, and manage this growing set of relationships. We firmly believe that partnerships will drive substantial growth and opportunity for Current and this is an exceptional opportunity to build a team from the ground up and have a considerable impact on a rapidly scaling company and our very large customer base.
About the role:
- Help Current execute on our product strategy through sourcing, executing, and managing strategic partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Finance, and Biz Ops to define partnership strategy
- Represent Current in meetings with external parties and at conferences
- Maintain active relationships with our partners and serve as primary point of contact for any issues that come up
- Build and develop BD team while driving a culture of innovation and accountability
- Be willing to travel 20-30% of the time, Covid-19 dependent
- 8+ years of experience in business development, partnership, product, or strategy roles
- Proven track record of building relationships and executing ambitious plans with external partners
- Familiarity with financial technology or a strong interest in learning about the industry
- Strong ability to communicate the value and opportunity of our product
- Highest level of integrity and ethics
- Passion for products with impact and reach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially and we need to be able to keep up with it
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits