We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities for our Phygital Marketplace.
- Lead development of partnerships, alliances and new business opportunities
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Research and prioritize leads and viable income streams, build a world-class business/sales pipeline
- Negotiate and execute new deals
- Build solid relationships with colleagues in engineering, marketing, and product
- Must have 3+ years of experience in the Marketplace or E-commerce industry.
- Has experience in an early startup phase (Seed ~ Series A).
- Entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- Experience in Crypto/Blockchain/NFT product management with increasing responsibility (include work in growth-stage company environments)
- A successful track record of building new innovative NFT products that create fierce advantages in the market.
- Experienced in agile and scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with lean methodology and business model canvas exercises
- A great partner, who is fantastic at simplifying complex concepts, with great leadership abilities that motivate teams to achieve success
- Experience growing product adoption and defining product distinction in the marketplace
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- Values that align with ClubRare's culture and values
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.