Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
Rogue Recruitment is looking for a Director of Civil Engineering to join a full service architecture, engineering, and construction services firm here in Tulsa, OK. This is a direct hire, hybrid career opportunity paying anywhere from $120k - $135k + Bonus + a Sign-On Bonus + Profit Sharing!
- As the Director of Civil Engineering, this person will lead the Civil Engineering Department and be a part of their leadership group.
- They are looking for someone who leads with strong technical skills to solve site development civil challenges for their clients. The work varies across local, regional, and national clients - with projects located throughout the continental U.S. The work is also diverse in nature serving Federal Government, State and Local Government, Retail, Commercial, Healthcare, and Industrial clients.
- This person will be expected to set technical standards, team goals and overall direction, while guiding the mentoring and career development of junior engineers, designers, and technicians.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE (Professional Engineer) License is required
- 10+ years' experience in site civil engineering - with at least 3+ years of those being in a leadership/management role
- Extensive knowledge of civil engineering principles, design standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency/familiarity with engineering software and design tools such as REVIT, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) certification preferred, but not required.
What makes this role unique?
- This is an incredibly stable company (been going strong for nearly 30 years & still growing!) and offers great benefits & perks!
- This company offers a really great team culture where you'll get to be a part of a close-knit group who is genuinely there to help and have your back.
- They offer a unique work schedule that allows for Friday afternoons off, as well as a flexible hybrid work schedule that allows for some remote work flexibility.
- The earning potential here is huge, with a generous base salary + excellent bonus compensation & benefits as well!
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!