We are hiring a Director of Cloud Partnerships to join our global team here at Xsolla. This role is responsible for creating, developing, and nurturing external partnerships related to Cloud, and Cloud technologies. As Xsolla grows, this position will expand through new partnership opportunities, while identifying development opportunities within the company. This candidate is not afraid to drive business, loves creating new partnerships, and has an eye or opportunity.
- Create, and nurture existing relationships with partners in the cloud technologies industry
- Evaluate the performance of existing partnerships in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement strategic plans that align with partner goals and objectives
- Establish effective communication channels with partners in order to foster productive working relationships
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships
- Communicate with partner companies on behalf of the organization to ensure that all parties are satisfied with the current status of partnerships
- Negotiate new partnerships with potential partners in order to establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Maintain a set of broad and deep external partner relations across multiple industry segment areas where Xsolla has partnerships
- Cultivate knowledge of the partners’ value propositions, their markets, business challenges, and customer opportunities
- Provide ongoing partner updates to all functional teams within Xsolla
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources as the subject matter expert to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered and maintained
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance (or related field) required
- Deep understanding of Cloud Technologies Fluent or advanced in English
- Passionate about the video game industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Ability to understand complex business models and execute growth strategies
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions
- Proven influencer with the ability to identify and drive new opportunities
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver
- Some travel required
- Experience working at an entrepreneurial organization, IT companies
- Experience at a multinational company
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year. We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals.
In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!