How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you're in the right place!
The foodspring Growth and Insights team is run out of our headquarters in Berlin and reports directly to the CEO. We support our top management in the development and identification of new growth opportunities, and the execution of our strategy and play an active role in driving business critical, cross-functional projects and initiatives at all levels across markets and functions.
As a Director of Country Growth, you will report to the VP of Growth and Insights, and you will drive the strategic approach and coordinate key initiatives to develop our portfolio of countries. This role is a key contributor to defining and driving strategy at C-level with regular exposure to the CEO and Senior Management.
The position will be based in our headquarter in Berlin.
Reporting to: Giulio Vanni – VP of Growth and Insights
Team: Country Growth (Growth and Insights)
So, what can you expect to work on?
- You manage a team of Country Growth Managers.
- You carry out Country Strategic Reviews.
- External: Map Market, Competitive Landscape and Consumer Dynamics.
- Internal: Analyze Consumer Base, Key Drivers of growth and performance, Positioning and Brand Perception.
- You develop country specific strategies and commercial plans based on insights and company objectives.
- You identify new growth opportunities, strategic challenges and solutions.
- You lead the yearly strategic planning process and constantly update strategy as markets evolve.
- You coordinate execution across functions and keep them accountable.
- You analyze performance and develop action plans to address issues.
- You report country performance and insights to management and supervisory board.
- You develop a new market entry playbook.
What you offer us:
- You have a strong growth mindset and hands-on mentality.
- You have exceptional leadership skills and ability to inspire others and 3+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- You can build and coach a team of high performers.
- You have strong stakeholder management capabilities and proven track record of working cross-functionally.
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers, business modelling and the capability to draw decisions and insights based on both intuition and data.
- You have strong communication skills both orally and in written (presentations).
- You can combine strategic thinking with strong project management skills.
- You gained at least 8+ years of professional experience (not counting internships) in a management consulting firm, in an in-house consulting or business development and/or growth functions.
- You have experience in highly dynamic scale ups with international growth ambitions.
- You have experience working in international organizations with exposure to different countries and cultures.
- You have matured experience in Fitness Nutrition, D2C/eCommerce and/or FMCG.
What does foodspring offer?
- Inclusive friendly culture with 200+ employees coming from 24 countries – 53% of us are female, 47% are male.
- English as a company language.
- Urban Sports Club discounted partnership
- German language courses to help our employees feel at home in the heart of Berlin.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work.
- Taking care of your physical and mental health: Free yoga classes and use of our in-house Gym and mental health service.
- Balance between your presence in our modern and fully renovated office and home comfort as well as working from abroad one month a year.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Real impact on future of healthy nutrition by working on unique and exciting projects.
- Testing our products plus employee discount on all orders and implementing your new innovative ideas.
- Participation in office parties, team, cultural, sport and volunteering events to boost your creativity and build team spirit.
Make an impact and Apply now!
If you have any questions, please email the team at [email protected]. For more information about us as an employer have a look at our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram to keep up to date with our company, culture and people!
What are you waiting for?