We’re ABODO.com, a venture-backed, Madison, WI startup on a mission to make apartment hunting effortless.
We’re looking for an ambitious, customer focused leader with a proven track record to lead our implementation, support, success and services teams. Our ideal Director of Customer Experience candidate will be compassionate, data-driven, organized and strategic minded. This person will be empathetic and passionate about working with customers and develop successful processes to deliver meaningful business value.
Equally, this person will shape this growing team while developing and executing strategic decisions and be held accountable to company aligned goals based on measurable customer success metrics. This person will work with the Executive Team to meet and exceed customer expectations and retention goals across all active markets.
- Hire, train and motivate our implementation, support, customer success and services teams
- Act as a liaison cross-functionally among several teams to ensure customer’s needs are being met; coordinating amongst sales, marketing and product
- Develop and report on customer KPI’s to the Executive Team weekly and provide insights to that data
- Oversee management of the complete customer lifecycle process, including identifying renewal and upsell opportunities as well as being the escalated point of contact
- Develop and execute a system for measuring customer success and manage to those metrics
- Establish and execute a customer engagement and/or satisfaction strategy
- Push the boundaries by using customer savvy, segmentation understanding, and industry background to develop novel and better ways to identify, connect, and support customers who need our help to grow and thrive. Understanding how to message customers in a way they respond to is key, as is developing ways to serve many customers simultaneously
- Create successful onboarding and implementation processes that exceed industry expectations
- Analyze and determine areas for growth in our churn reduction strategy
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing leadership role
- Passionate about the customer experience and how it can transform businesses
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of hiring and motivating great teams
- Experience with all stages of the customer lifecycle from on-boarding, through implementation, to support
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana and Zendesk
We’re a passionate, 35-member team, that spend our work lives helping millions of renters find a new home.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest, with backing from three of the region’s largest Venture Capital firms.
We work out of a brand new downtown Madison pet-friendly office where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Ultimately, what ABODO offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping a venture-backed, rapidly growing startup expand a validated business model to the rest of the country.
Perks of Working for ABODO:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Laid back work environment/schedule
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Company Culture