Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed their $30 million dollar Series B funding!
What You Will Do:
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of Product Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leadership to create a product and experience vision and strategy that supports our customers’ needs and delivers on the value of the brand and business goals
- Orchestrate and help deliver superior, superbly crafted product experiences at scale
- Work as a strategic partner with product design teams to establish the strategy and direction for the group
- Define and design the multi-channel experience of our customers - product portfolio will span mobile, web and a variety of other endpoints
- Develop baseline knowledge in all our UX disciplines (Research, Design, Content) and deep domain expertise in enterprise security
- Grow a culture of designing and shipping with speed, consistency, and quality
- Lead user interviews and testing to gain key insight to improve our products
- Deliver a design vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Lead customer research and apply insights to generate Website/Mobile experiences that deliver customer delight
- Lead prioritisation discussions with leadership teams, defining scope, budget, timelines and resource allocation
- Conduct regular design reviews, elevating designs to world-class standards
- Coach and guide teams through all stages of the product design and development lifecycle, including generative research, concepting and definition, prototyping, UI design, and testing
- Lead your teams in an evolving environment while supporting team members in their development
Who You Are
What are we looking for in you?
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in User Experience Design or User Interface Design
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in product design for B2B companies
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Design or equivalent practical/portfolio experience
- MBA desirable, but not necessary
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative product design process
- Experience leading, mentoring and managing/developing a team of product designers and researchers
- Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, mapping and information architecture
- Fluency with design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Invision and/or other UX & prototyping software
- Experience leading and growing managers and other leaders
- Deep experience driving and applying user-centered design processes across design, content strategy, and research while working with teams including development, and product management
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills with proven ability to influence both at a strategic leadership level and cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
We’re not just employees. We’re people, Heath insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!