Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
Rogue Recruitment is looking for a Director of Engineering to join a very stable process engineering company here in the Tulsa, OK area. This is a direct hire, onsite career opportunity paying around $150-180K/yr, depending on overall experience and qualifications.
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Petroleum, or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent discipline).
- Qualified candidates for this role also need a Professional Engineering license with at least 5+ years of experience managing equipment engineering teams.
- To be successful in this role, candidates must have excellent people management skills, as well as a strong technical background and understanding of natural gas processing equipment and process plant experience.
- This is a very hands-on position that will require a high sense of urgency, a high level of discretion, sound and logical judgment, as well as strong decision-making skills.
- This position will report directly to the CTO, while overseeing many direct reports. The disciplines and departments that will report up to this position include: Project Management, Project Engineering, Drafters/Designers, Engineers, and Document Control.
- The right person for this role will need to have experience working at a facility with onsite manufacturing and be comfortable in that fast-paced environment.
What makes this role unique?
- This company is continuing to experience massive & ongoing growth. The company continues to land more and more large scale projects, creating the need to expand their engineering group.
- This position offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that values your hard work and strong initiative, and will not micro-manage you.
- This company offers a competitive salary, as well as a company-wide quarterly bonus program!
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!