Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
The Director of Enterprise Sales will be an individual contributor responsible for closing deals in the enterprise space. This role will be based remotely in Michigan or Ohio, and candidates have to be based in one of those two states.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region
- Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as the develop account plans for new relationships
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Other duties as assigned
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience
- Strong preference for human capital technology experience
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into large/complex accounts
- Knowledge of territory preferred
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs
for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!