Everbridge is seeking a Director of Finance to join our team in our Burlington, MA office.
About the Finance Team and Role:
As a member of our Finance Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You will work in a cutting-edge environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
The successful candidate will be a key partner to the organization driving financial and operational analysis, models, and metrics. You should have a well-rounded financial background, knowledge of strategy frameworks and processes, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership and coordination for company financial planning, the annual budget, and support and preparation across all Board of Directors meetings.
- Be a proactive resource to the CFO and Senior Management Team in helping them to better run the operations of the business.
- Be forward looking (focusing on where the company is going, not just where the company has been).
- Build analytical and reporting tools to measure financial results, key operational metrics, and spend efficiency helping to maximize performance. Focus on implementing scalable processes and automate whenever possible.
- Plan, facilitate, and implement ad-hoc analysis or financial models to support decision making.
- Partner with the greater finance team, key stakeholders, and business leaders across the organization to provide strategic financial insights and recommendations.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of Finance experience supporting operating executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field. MBA preferred but not required.
- Experience in high growth technology companies
- Understanding of complex revenue recognition (ideally SaaS) is preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of short- and long-term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Strong bias to action, sense of accountability, and willingness to do what it takes to get results.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and provide meaningful value to all levels of management
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.