Pleo’s mission: To make everyone feel valued at work.
We are a Danish fintech and scale-up that is changing the way businesses spend money
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through technology we've found a way to change how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending and trust.
About this job
This is an opportunity to own the global approach to GTM enablement at a hyper-growth scale-up
So what do we need someone to do?
- We need you to build the Pleo Academy
- We want you to make the Pleo Academy the best place for talented people get their onboarding and ongoing training needs to start a successful career in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Data or Support in the World
- Build a Global Sales Enablement team that ensures that we have happy people working in high performing teams
Therefore we are looking for an experienced sales enablement leader and expert. In this role you will have the opportunity to transform our GTM organisation and the success of our company. You will build a team responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales enablement programs
As a member of the GTM Leadership Team, you will define strategy, planning and engage with the whole team to create value that increases the productivity and effectiveness of our 100+ (and rapidly growing) person GTM teams.
What does this really mean?
- Build the Pleo Academy for our GTM teams
- Work alongside Sales, including the BDR function and all customer facing teams to set priorities and develop plans
- Collaborate across all of Pleo, including Marketing, People Operations, Product and Sales Operations
- Own the full lifecycle of Sales and Customer Experience learning and development
- Act as the go to person for leadership, sales management and sales coaching
- Develop plans to improve ramp time and quota attainment
- Implement tools and testing to track Sales, Customer Onboarding, Success and Support team’s grasp of subject matter
- Work closely with leadership to plan impactful GTM events and training
- Design, develop and maintain role-based training paths for new hires and continuous learning for existing team members
- Develop a master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Create GTM enablement assets that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Develop and implement the strategy for sales and channel enablement programs and tools to achieve sales excellence, increase performance and the sales acumen of our teams.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Measure and report on business impact of enablement programs
- Treat GTM Enablement as a product, by collecting feedback and data from commercial teams to constantly improve how we do things
- A senior Enablement Leader with a track record of building from scratch
- Able to seamlessly move between the strategic, operational and very hands-on, you have experience of getting things done in a rapidly changing organisation
A background in quota carrying sales roles and with funnel fluency and the ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounter would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating as well as executing independently
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Bias for execution and delivering results
- Software experience is a must, SaaS experience is ideal
- Relevant experience leading a team responsible for designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Strong understanding of learning and development with the ability to apply it across a wide variety of learning solutions
- You love data and know how to use it to help you make decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Travel and work with our regional sales teams in Berlin, Stockholm and Madrid, London and Copenhagen.
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world - remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make
- Amazing office where we value a great working environment -, amazing lounge areas, in our super trendy, centrally-located (dog friendly) Shoreditch office
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series B-round investment, we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 250+ team, from over 45 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂