(Remote Work is OK)
Arrikto is looking for a well-rounded Director of Marketing who has previously thrived in fast growing startup environments. The ideal candidate is data-driven and will combine creative vision and innovative thinking, with a strong attention to detail when it comes to execution.
- Events: Drive end-to-end execution of in-person and online self-produced events, Meetups and webinars. Manage logistics and presence at third-party events like AWS reInvent, KubeCon and Google Next. Maintain a calendar of CFPs.
- Advertising: Manage and optimize Linkedin Ads, Google Adwords, Twitter Ads and sponsored content campaigns.
- Content Calendar: Manage the content calendar so blogs, videos, tutorials and PDFs move smoothly through the production/promotion pipeline.
- SEO: Optimize and tune Arrikto’s online presence
- Partner Marketing: Work with partners on executing co-marketing initiatives
- PR/AR: Manage scheduling of analyst briefings and the relationship with our PR firm.
- 5+ years of previous marketing experience in fast-paced startup environments
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Familiarity with modern sales/marketing tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Workspaces/Ads/Webmaster, LinkedIn Sales Navigator/Ads, Zoom, etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Private health insurance plan