Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
How you will contribute
We are hiring for a Director of Integrated Marketing Programs/Director of Marketing Campaigns to build and lead a cross-functional team of highly creative and collaborative program managers. Reporting to the VP of Content and Growth, this role will be the cornerstone of product, go-to-market strategy, and growth.
Your core objective will be to collaborate on the development of our go-to-market strategies, which we call "Plays." You will create highly personalized brand experiences through full lifecycle integrated, multichannel programs to help us reach our revenue, expansion and retention goals.
You will work alongside experts in growth and digital, content, creative, and product for one of the most innovative and exceptional companies in cybersecurity today. Our team prides itself on building authentic and memorable brand experiences while simultaneously supporting our global sales teams. If you have a passion for designing and executing integrated programs consisting of online and offline events, digital advertising, social media, video, short and long-form content, direct mail, partner programs and more, then we want to talk to you.
The preferred location for this position is Denver, CO but it can be a remote role within the United States.
How we will measure your success
- Use customer and market insights to define personas, campaign, content strategies, and full lifecycle integrated, multichannel programs
- Work with product marketing and product management to build and deliver GTM Plays that support product launches and updates and amplify key differentiators
- Collaborate with stakeholders of GTM teams (marketing, sales, product, customer success) to define and develop GTM Plays, program priorities, and goals in support of awareness and revenue objectives
- Develop integrated program briefs with core elements, launch plans, and timelines for kickoff and collaboration across marketing teams
- Track and use real-time results to calibrate and optimize the GTM Play and program performance
- Analyze Salesforce, Bizable, Tableau, and incorporate anecdotal data to determine program performance and prioritization
- Collaborate with content team to drive strategy, content ideation (including outsourcing needs), and execution timelines for each program
- Gain buy-in from internal marketing stakeholders as well as GTM teams and channel partners
- Coordinate digital strategy, goals, and deliverables with growth team to encompass all digital properties as well as pipeline drivers (e.g., email, content syndication, advertising)
- Implement and utilize templates for a GTM Play resource center to be used by marketing, SDRs, AEs, and field marketing
- Work with the marketing project manager to coordinate handoff and execution across all marketing functions (e.g., creative, digital, content, PMM)
- Define KPIs and work with revenue operations to develop dashboard reporting and analysis cadence
- Drive regular engagement with field marketing, sales, and product teams to provide updates and take in feedback for analysis and iteration
Experience and Aptitude
- 8+ years integrated campaigns experience for a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years in cybersecurity preferred
- Proven innovation in designing and executing campaigns with the results to show for it
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Experience building and leading a high performing team of program managers
- Demonstrated abilities in tracking and measuring marketing programs and ROI
- Thrives in a fast-paced, growth-driven company
- Experience using marketing automation, CRM, and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Bizable, Tableau, Salesforce, SalesLoft, or similar
- Strategic thinker with a love for creative and innovative activations
Targeted base salary range: $130,000- $150,000 depending on experience.
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.