Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories.
What the job does:
To fully own and lead the Brand Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Store Design and PR teams for the EMEA region (currently 16 countries across Europe, Middle East, and Australia). Create and execute an innovative and disruptive marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, brand love and conversion through a high performing, highly engaged, creative and operationally rigorous team of experts.
You will act as the brand guardian for Charlotte Tilbury, spreading the magic of the brand to our external partners (retailers and suppliers) and internal stakeholders across Global and Regional teams.
- Showing a deep understanding of our retailers, channels, and consumers across the EMEA region, take the globally approved content, talent, and product to generate a strategy across all consumer touchpoints to deliver profitable growth and advances in brand awareness and importantly, drive consideration and purchase through an effective omni marketing mix. Ensure that the regional plan flows through to a robust trade marketing plan addressing the specificities of standalone stores, department stores and specialty retailers
- Deliver all new retailer, store, and campaign launches, from the creative ideation and sign-off process through to launching on time, on forecast and within budget
- Be creatively curious. Always considering a ‘first’ to market approach vs following the traditional path whilst keeping in tone with the Charlotte Tilbury brand
- Have a strong understanding of the retail team needs and regularly work alongside the Head of Retail, Pro, Ops and Education to deliver meaningful, commercial trade activations.
- Have deep and sustainable relationships with senior press contacts and influencers. Build best in class partnerships with industry leaders
- Work closely with the CT.com team to build and deliver consistent marketing plans across physical and digital distribution, including above the line media, amplification of content and product launch sequencing. Integrate key platforms such as Tik Tok into campaigns
- Demonstrate strong affinity for the make-up and skincare category and sensitivity for the uniqueness of the brand in the creation of all plans, ensuring that all activity builds brand equity and remains true to our aesthetic and DNA
- Develop a very close and collaborative relationship with all Global Brand Marketing and Creative teams, to share regional asks, and influencing where necessary to ensure assets and tool kits reflect regional requirements and timings
- Lead and coordinate Marketing, Visual Merchandising and PR & Advocacy teams within region to ensure the marketing strategy and trade plans are executed flawlessly across all functions and in store: ensure 360° planning and analysis of all launches to deliver impactful and revolutionary campaigns
- Bring to life the EMEA Marketing, Visual Merchandising and PR activation calendar, feeding back to Global Marketing on regional nuances and opportunitie
- Provide leadership and direction to a talented team, ensuring consistency and quality of output whilst maintaining morale and engagement with the business
- Oversee the forecasting, management and return on investment for all regional marketing, VM and PR cost centres, showing clear ROI analysis post-activation to drive prudent decision making, whilst also demonstrating thought leadership in business casing new opportunities to drive performance and awareness over and above budget
- Put in processes which ensure a 'world class' delivery is achieved and help the business evolve as it continues to expand
- Ensure all event and partnership opportunities are in line with brand guidelines and image to drive brand awareness
- Proven regional and trade marketing experience gained within beauty
- Experience operating across multiple European countries. Middle East experience desirable but not essential
- Extensive relationships with key PR contacts – press and industry
- Experienced in omni channel marketing across different retail channels, to include online retailers
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic plans with creative flair
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills
- Experience of budget and P&L management
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Have a flexible and professional attitude
- Have exceptional organizational and prioritising skills and show great attention to detail and be results-driven
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreaamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don’t tick all the boxes – Apply anyway!
- Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Dog friendly office on Monday and Fridays.
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM…APPLY TODAY!