Swift Shift helps deliver more home healthcare hours to more people. We partner with home healthcare providers who want to leverage our technology to modernize their home healthcare operations and deliver better care to more people.
Our mission is to improve the lives of homecare Nurses and Caregivers by helping them to have a predictable schedule, maximizing their patient facing time and minimizing travel and administrative burdens, helping them earn more and get paid faster.
Since we launched our service in late 2016 we’ve grown fast and partnered with the largest homecare providers in the U.S. As we continue to grow our business we are looking to hire a Director of HR & Operations.
Our offices are in the Flatiron are in Manhattan.
About the role:
As the Director of Operations and Administration you will be part of the company’s management team and work closely with the CEO. You will be in charge of running the day to day of the company internal business operations and special projects as well as all HR related processes. You will be managing cross company projects across the different lines of the business : corporate meetings, fund raising activities directed by the CEO, business transactions, resources and hiring, compliance checks and pretty much any project that requires managerial support for the internal operations of the business. Help manage investor relations and communications, all board related processes, supplier relationships, help support in handling any legal matters, organize the company’s management schedule and manage decision making processes for execution by the executive management team.
You will be a champion for creating a positive and healthy company culture where employees feel engaged and are helped to realize their professional potential.
- You are super organized and know how to create organizational systems that can scale
- You have great people’s skills - you know how to get anyone to do what you need them to do and leave them smiling
- You know how to manage a budget, negotiate a good deal and prioritize your time.
- You thrive in a startup environment where the pace is high, and change is the only constant.
- Work independently and problem solve challenges and not look for others to solve.
- Support the executive management team in execution of high priority tasks and projects.
- Manage the company’s management process including board meeting and management meetings
- Assist in contract management of suppliers and consultants
- Project management
- Enhance and promote company culture building
- Assist with company events
- Identify issues, analyze causes, suggest solutions and implement them with stakeholders.
Company wide recruitment and HR needs
- Manage all stages of employment lifecycle: recruiting, onboarding, employee retention programs, and offboarding for our global team
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and administration of company policies, regulations, and programs for employee training, safety, health, and morale.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience from approaching and sourcing suitable candidates to coordinating interviews and offers.
- Be the go-to person for all HR topics such as contracts, compensation & benefits, payroll, reimbursements, travel tools, and on- & offboarding across the company.
- Extremely organized, with eye for detail, ability to create systems for organizing data, documents, tasks, information and tasks.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, (accountancy/business preferred)
- Command of MS Office, Google Suite, ability to quickly learn how to use software tools.
- Quickbooks knowledge - advantage.
- Effective leader that knows how to get things done and operate at executive management level
- Business savvy - understands goals and can work independently to achieve them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company
- In-office snacks & lunch
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Equity Program
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Commuter Benefits