Onfido is building the new identity standard for the internet.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely. Our mission is to create a more open world, where identity is the key to access.
Our technology verifies the authenticity a user’s identity document and compares it with their facial biometrics. As a global innovator in the Computer Vision space, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
Founded in 2012, we've received over $60m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft. We're a diverse, global team of 250 people with offices in 6 countries.
We're looking for a Director of Operations to work directly with our COO and CEO on:
- Improving the Customer Onboarding Process, right from Trials through to forecasting and technical integration
- Working with our People and Business Intelligence (BI) teams to further improve the level of OKR and KPI reporting in the company, ensuring operational effectiveness
- Working with our Strategy, Sales Ops and Sales Enablement teams to ensure we're targeting the right verticals and named accounts
- Working across our Sales, Customer Success, Service, Operations and Product teams to improve communication flow and the Product Development lifecycle
- And so much more. We're still a startup, remember ;)
- Experience in fast-growth startup
- Analytical mind
- Background in Lean and Six Sigma
- Background in operational consulting
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido.
- Share options
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Personalised Financial Advice with St. James’ Place Wealth Management
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days - 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym membership or home cleaning (50% up to £50 per month)
- Free yoga classes, 5-a-side football bookings
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Free languages classes (currently Spanish, French and English)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Clubs: Coding, Running, Theatre, Games, Poker, Movies and many more!
- Quarterly team socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
- Open and transparent culture