Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
Exabeam is hiring a motivated Director of Partner Marketing to help our already-successful integrator, reseller, and technology partners grow faster. The job spans marketing for all of our partner ecosystem – resellers, distributors, integrators and technology partners. This person will create the partner marketing program, assume responsibilities for all existing partner marketing activities, and make recommendations for growing the partner marketing team. This role is global in scope, based at the Exabeam HQ in San Mateo, CA and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develop and manage annual partner marketing plan and budget in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives across multiple dimensions including awareness, education, lead, generation, programs, partner readiness and enablement
- Work closely with partners and partner managers to develop joint marketing plans to tie back to billings goals. Coach partners in the planning and execution of their marketing efforts and the tracking of metrics and results
- Define and deliver marketing tools, programs and communications to assist partners in generating leads, for selling solutions, and closing deals -- ultimately driving revenue with, through and for Exabeam partners
- Manage all partner-facing corporate communications via multiple vehicles, including newsletters and the partner portal
- Be responsible for guidelines and tracking of Market Development Fund (MDF) spending
- Analyze and track success of all partner-facing programs. Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the channel marketing budget
- Work closely with business development, channel and field sales to ensure smooth collaboration with partners
- Work collaboratively with other marketing teams to leverage content, programs and communications for Partner Marketing and to ensure brand consistency
- Help drive partner sponsorship sales for Exabeam events
- 10+ years experience in partner/channel marketing working in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years experience in the security software space desirable
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage partners and optimize marketing dollars
- Data driven executive who measures and tracks success of partner programs
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of partner marketing investments to senior executives and provide recommendations for revenue growth
- Executive-level communication skills with proven ability to positively position a company and sell opportunities to the partner community
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.