Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We're looking for an experienced partner and channel leader to develop and manage our robust global integration partner community to build rich and diverse product experiences for our mutual users. This person will lead the Business Development and Account Management teams to identify and execute partnership opportunities. Our integration partners range from Fortune 100 tech companies to freelance developers.
What you'll do here:
- Draw upon deep understanding of complex market dynamics to identify, evaluate, negotiate and close new partnership opportunities that align with the overall partner and business strategy
- Manage existing partners and extract the return/results of those partners
- Build and maintain a playbook for BD and Account Managers to grow and manage our integration partnerships
- Structure appropriate partner models/contracts to achieve mutually beneficial business results and drive execution of related partnership agreements.
- Define the criteria used to evaluate and prioritize the technology partner roadmap
- Build strong relationships with partner executives and manage partner escalations to drive issue resolution
- Maintain a pipeline of partnership opportunities that drive both reach and new revenue for Mailchimp
- Create and execute plans to increase the revenue being generated across all of our partnerships
- Work collaboratively across product, marketing, engineering and support to build, launch and maintain our partnerships
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are a strategic thinker and leader with extensive experience in partner and/or sales channel management
- Have extensive experience mentoring and leading with a track record of hiring, managing and motivating great teams
- Have a successful track record of developing, structuring, negotiating and closing large-scale, complex business agreements and transactions
- Think and act with a “win-win” attitude
- Are a data-driven decision maker with capacity to adapt and experiment
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
- Have excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills
- Are knowledgeable of relevant market, competitive, and technology trends influencing the small business technology industry
- Have a moderate amount of technical acumen and experience working with APIs
- Have demonstrated capacity for operating globally, having driven significant business results in multiple geographies
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.