Director of People Operations
Double Good creates joy through our product based, virtual fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast by delivering delicious, hand-crafted popcorn direct to supporters through our app and website. We’re 260 employees strong and growing.
About the role
The Director, People Operations will support the people strategy and operations of the company. This experienced professional will lead the People Operations function in all aspects of managing people-related business processes. We are looking for a leader with an understanding of what constitutes excellence in systems, infrastructure, and processes within a high-growth organization, with the capability to build and motivate a team collaboratively and in alignment with our Core Values:
- Responsible for onboarding, off-boarding and other employee lifecycle processes in a way that uses self-service, automation, and technology in collaboration with our HRIS.
- Develop, communicate and support all policies that impact people including but not limited to worker’s compensation, time and attendance, compliance, and required training.
- Lead total rewards including benefits, compensation, and people recognition programs.
- Collaborate with external partners who provide solutions across HRIS, compensation, payroll, worker’s compensation, and benefits.
- Accountable for people data reporting analytics to deliver insights that drive enhancements in programs, policies and experiences.
- Manages the bi-weekly validation of hours worked and managing compliance with time and attendance policies in collaboration with our accounting and finance organization..
- Develop and maintain accurate information management and filing systems to ensure compliance with records retention.
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state/local employment laws and regulations.
- Support with ad hoc projects that impact the people experience, including but not limited to culture surveys, compensation analysis, learning and development and company events.
- A minimum of ten years’ progressive experience in human resources leadership working across a diverse portfolio of companies and industries with at least five years of experience enabling and administering an HRIS.
- Expertise with complex corporate structures, with an understanding how to apply the most appropriate systems, technology and processes that align with requirements of the business.
- Excellent process management and documentation skills, ensuring regular review and auditing for continuous improvement and updates.
- A high degree of fluency with HR/People processes including but not limited to onboarding requirements, leave management, employee benefits, and compensation.
- Outstanding, proven project leadership and management fluency that is a blend of collaborative, decisive and relevant to the needs of the business.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization.
- Experience with handling complex payroll processes (systems, regulatory requirements, etc.) to support multiple work locations and remote employees.
- Proven success in managing a growing workforce including conflict resolution, professional development plans, and performance management.
About Double Good
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.