VideaHealth is on a mission to improve the lives of billions of people around the globe. We do this by bringing Artificial Intelligence powered solutions to the world of dentistry.
Our MIT & Harvard research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases, leading to delayed treatments and significant health risks. We are changing this. Spun out of MIT, we are a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians bringing AI-powered software to dentists and insurance. VideaHealth’s solutions are already used by many leading Dental Chains and Insurers to improve the quality of care through better diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding. We are supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $26M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle) and Pillar VC (PathAI), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets. We are looking for ambitious, collaborative self-starters to join us in making an impact on this world!
About the position:
VideaHealth is looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced Head of People to develop a culture that attracts and retains the best talent. The role will report to the CEO and manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle for VideaHealth, which has employees in Boston and remote across the US. VideaHealth plans to double its headcount in the next 6 months, and therefore this role is critical to our success. Your top priority will be to ensure the team can fulfill our hiring goals by attracting the best talent and creating a culture where our employees can thrive and do their best work.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure we have the capability to scale effectively
- Create an employer brand that attracts the best talent by establishing VideaHealth as one of the best places to work.
- Optimize the candidate experience at every touchpoint
- Build an onboarding program that sets our employees up for success
- Work with the executive team to build a high-performing culture that puts an emphasis on feedback and radical candor.
- Establish a values-based culture where we hire, coach, and separate based on our values
- Build an engagement strategy that is received positively by our employees as measured by our engagement scores.
- You’ll be responsible for all compliance, FLSA, handbook creation, HRIS implementation, HR ops, and payroll.
- Take care of the work environment experience for remote employees & our office in Boston
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6 years of people management experience
- Data-driven & have strong business acumen
- You build programs strategically and have an understanding of the employee lifecycle and how to prioritize the work.
- You use product design principles to build programs and are strong at program management.
- You have experience managing executive stakeholders
- Understand how to put people at the center of your work while understanding business needs and market trends.
- You are a proactive self-starter and driver. You do not ask for permission; you do ask for forgiveness.
- You are a critical thinker who has experience in HR but can also think through new problems quickly to come up with structured answers and solutions
- You are a clear communicator, verbally and in writing. You know what top-down communication is and feel comfortable discussing/pushing back to the executive team when necessary but are also okay with disagreeing and committing.
- If you hit a roadblock, you can find creative solutions
- You have start-up experience and understand the need to be flexible and pivot quickly.
- You have a proven track record of leading programs and delivering results that have improved talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance, and process.
- You have led a team
Our Company Values
• We are ambitious in our mission. We want to bring better health to millions of people globally by changing dentistry through AI.
• This is more than a job: We are motivated by our responsibility to patients and customers.
• We are selfless in the pursuit of our collective mission, balancing and prioritizing company goals ahead of individual goals when necessary to ensure company success.
• We adapt, persevere, and finesse our way through roadblocks and find a way to continue moving forward.
Championship Team Mentality:
• We support each other on our journey forward, and actively look for ways to collaborate and learn from each other to help our customers overcome their challenges while building an exceptional team and productive environment.
• Feedback is a gift: We motivate each other to do our best work and give, receive and welcome constructive feedback with positive intent.
• We are drivers and not passengers: Regardless of our job descriptions we observe what needs to be done and spring to action.
• We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes as a team.
Strive for Excellence:
• We strive for excellence in what we do: We act with a sense of urgency, with high standards, and constantly learn.
• We have a sense of urgency. If something can benefit from action now, it should be done promptly
• We keep ourselves to a high standard of working smart, perfecting our craft, and driving hard while balancing this out for individual long-term resilience.
• We have a growth mindset as individuals and as a team, we think about how can we do something better or faster and how can we learn.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $200,000