WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
About the Role
In your role as Director of Communications & PR you must be a dynamic leader that will help us set the overall strategy, build the processes and the team to tell meaningful, relevant and timely stories about BeatBox.
You will develop and execute both trade and consumer communication plans that educate and raise awareness about BeatBox, and you will have daily ownership of: overall strategy, planning, product and partnership announcements, executive support, speaking engagements, industry events and conferences, and thought leadership. You must have experience in a fast growth environment and be well versed in CPG or the Alcohol industry, with deep relationships in both trade and consumer PR outlets.
- Develop the overall Communication & Public Relations strategy & systems for BeatBox
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, capitalizing on moments in culture to drive relevance and attention to our category and business
- Move quickly and feel comfortable having autonomy to lead projects
- Understand how to develop comprehensive communications plans and share internally and externally
- Proactively identify and implement effective ways to communicate mission, vision, and values to our community and those we are tasked to reach
- High proficiency in writing skills, expecting to speak on behalf of BeatBox
- Work with a multitude of media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, B2B communication, and other marketing messaging
- Manage all internal and external communication announcements for BeatBox
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision
- Grow online supporter base and traffic on B2B platforms (LinkedIn)
- Organize and manage B2B Trade Journals and platforms with innovating business stories
- Manage relationships with consumer & trade media outlets
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns to wholesale and trade networks
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education
- Amplify the presence of BeatBox at events, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field
- 5-7+ years in communications/public relations of a CPG company
- Ability to develop 360-degree strategic communications plans and drive successful activation
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communications
- Past experience supervising and managing a public relations team
- Portfolio of successful campaigns you have overseen.
- Expert knowledge online marketing, and internet culture
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Creative thinking with an affinity for innovation and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Established connections with media outlets and influential accounts
- In-depth understanding of web and marketing analytics
- Ability to conduct market research and present reports
- Knowledge of alcohol and retail industry preferred
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.