Who is Blueprint?
We are a technology solutions firm headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with a strong presence across the United States and Europe. Unified by a shared passion for solving complicated problems, our people are our greatest asset. We use technology as a tool to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, powered by the knowledge, skills, and expertise of our teams, who all have unique perspectives and years of experience across multiple industries. We’re bold, smart, agile, and fun.
What does Blueprint do?
Blueprint helps organizations unlock value from existing assets by leveraging cutting-edge technology to create additional revenue streams and new business lines. We connect strategy, business solutions, products, and services to transform and grow companies.
At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling product division, our multifaceted services team, or you want to grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact is amplified when you join one of our teams. You’ll focus on solving unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the world’s best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At Blueprint, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and teams, such as data science and product development, all while learning, growing, and developing new solutions. We guarantee you won’t find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our Product Division as we build cutting-edge products.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to build products with great market fit.
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of products.
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute.
- Assess opportunity project feasibility, approach, and scope.
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Manage ongoing trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance.
- Drive projects through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch.
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations.
- Manage a team of Product Managers, ensuring they have clear goals and responsibilities.
- Provide guidance to help them improve and provide constructive feedback where necessary.
- Build a work environment that draws people to the team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a people manager.
- Experience in Enterprise software development.
- Experience conducting customer and market research, analyzing results and synthesizing them into actionable product features, functionality and recommendations.
- End-to-end experience bringing new products to market, from initial research and opportunity assessment to build and GTM strategy and operations.
- Experience defining both internal and external product documentation requirements and end-user product support operating models.
- Familiarity with IT Governance and Readiness Concerns.
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration.
- Passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives.
- Ability to evaluate and discuss technical concepts.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Bellevue, WA or Remote