At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Our diverse global team is stitching together the world's credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for new-to-country, new-to-credit, and other populations that have been historically marginalized in the credit system. We've developed the world's foremost expertise in credit data connectivity, standardization, analytics, and compliance required to unlock the power of open finance to benefit a broader base of consumers and lenders. We serve some of the world's preeminent firms, including AmEx, HSBC, Scotiabank, SoFi, and Verizon, and our mission is backed by leading investors, such as Canapi, General Catalyst, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, and Y Combinator.
We're seeking a Director of Product Marketing to elevate our brand and product position into an enterprise-grade offering to accelerate our GTM function through hyper-growth. In this role, you will fully own the strategy and execution of the entire internal and external product marketing function, focusing on (i) building a cohesive B2B narrative for our current (and future) products, Credit Passport® and Cash Atlas®; (ii) solidifying our position as leaders in our product categories, cross-border credit, cash flow underwriting, and alternative credit data; (iii) developing exceptional thought leadership; and (iv) enabling our sales and marketing campaigns with content and collateral that influences our ICPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth (fin)tech start-up, be a proven thought leader on data, banking, cash underwriting, or payments, and be equipped to work cross-functionally with Leadership, Product, Revenue, and Engineering teams to execute assets and campaigns. Nova Credit is at an inflection point, becoming the leading data analytics company in the open banking era; we're looking for someone to take this opportunity to craft an incredible narrative and deploy it across the industry as the voice of Nova Credit.
This is a full-time role on the Marketing Team, reporting directly to Nova Credit's VP of Marketing. Candidates based in the New York Metropolitan area are strongly preferred.
- Provide strategic direction for our product marketing function
- Create a cross-functional view of marketing communications, content, and campaigns
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships and work streams with Product, Revenue, and Engineering to execute product artifacts and campaigns
- Build exceptional thought leadership content that (1) educates our prospects/customers, (2) positions Nova Credit at the forefront of the cash flow underwriting movement, (3) solidifies our expertise in the new-to-country credit market, and (4) is creative
- Own and maintain our portfolio of marketing artifacts, including website, landing pages, sales collateral, videos, and more
- Create collateral that helps our sales team win deals, including pitch decks, one-pagers, proposal documents, use cases, case studies, email copy, and other educational materials
- Develop a robust framework for maintaining and democratizing product messaging and collateral
- Leverage internal and external product feedback (via customer feedback, user research, GTM market analysis, etc.) to continuously drive customers' product competency, usage, and expansion opportunities
- Understand our customers' needs at a granular level, unearthing the most critical pain points, and be their voice throughout all marketing artifacts and campaigns
- Lead product launches and strategic marketing efforts
- Routinely measure the success of artifacts and leverage insights to influence future GTM roadmaps
- 8+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Proven experience working with Senior leaders in a cross-functional capacity to drive projects to completion with a high degree of excellence
- Experience building product marketing teams and managing various skill sets such as creative, content development, writing, editorial, product management, and design
- A proven thought leader in data, banking, cash underwriting, or payments
- Passionate about the evolution of consumer credit, alternative data in financial institutions, or fintech more broadly
- Vision and creativity for impactful storytelling
- Ability to translate highly technical B2B products into crisp customer-facing narratives with a focus on driving product education and usage
- Firm grasp of category design and creation
- Comfortable working with both B2B and B2C audiences simultaneously
- Strong project management skills; results-focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Experience working with early-stage technology companies selling to different customer profiles, ideally in a fast-paced environment; fintech experience preferred
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal-opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace, and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.