Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will wok to develop and drive the vision for the company, product, and marketing initiatives. You'll be leading all product marketing responsibilities and strategies with the help of our VP of Marketing. The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will partner with software engineering, customer success, sales, and external customers. We are looking for someone with a deep customer focus as well as an established track record in product marketing for SaaS, ML, AI, Customer Service, and/or Human-Computer Interaction. This is an IC role to start with the opportunity to build a team.
- Develop clear and differentiated messages and value propositions for Netomi that is easy for sales to deliver and compels target audiences to engage
- Create and present compelling, high-quality content across the funnel, including, white papers, eBooks, webinars, product-related blogs, thought leadership blogs, case studies, social media content, videos, and website content
- Enable sales reps using training and sales tools on latest product features, competitive intelligence and key differentiators that help accelerate the sales cycle
- Develop sales enablement by creating solution briefs, customer-facing presentations, demo scripts, email templates, battle cards, and ROI tools
- Develop comprehensive GTM plans that raise awareness across multiple channels, drives leads, increases market share, and ensures Netomi's overall success in the market
- Research market, product, and competitive dynamics and industry trends and socialize findings and recommendations with the team. Develop frameworks to create positioning against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Support pricing and packaging initiatives for a new product or cross-portfolio packages
- Open to traveling a couple of times a quarter to meet customers or attend conferences
- 6+ years B2B SaaS Startup experience
- Passionate storyteller who can articulate a compelling vision both verbally and in writing
- Excellent relationship with Sales Team and C-levels
- Quick to synthesize technical content into ‘positioning’ for non-technical audiences and craft messaging that connects with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Start multiple initiatives at the same time and energetically pursue them to show continued iterative progress
- Flexible for change in directions
- Self-Starter able to deliver high output with great quality
- Excellent team player
- Customer-first mentality
- Previous experience in AI and/or Deep Learning
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.