DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION
VOX STUDIOS is seeking a Director of Production (DOP) to oversee production management of projects produced in studio environments and in the the field. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video production with a strong inclination for studio & set operations. The role requires creative problem solving, leadership and organization. DOP reports to the Head of Production. The ideal candidate thrives in operations environments and embraces creative workflows.
- Manage day-to-day production for Vox Studios.
- Lead production and post production teams in live environments, on field shoots and studio based shoots.
- Own production processes. Create and maintain documentation around production processes.
- Create and Execute Production Plans including budgets, schedules, timelines, etc.
- Oversee production staff and actively manage crews day to day.
- Partner with other producers and/or editorial groups to deliver great content.
- Producer brand supported documentary content.
- 7 years production management experience (from PA through Producer)
- Live Studio Based Production Management Experience as Production Manager, Assistant Director, or Producer.
- Diverse production experience ( This can include Digital, Film, TV, advertising, scripted, doc & event)
- Deep Production Office Administrative Experience including payroll, budgets, schedules, travel memos, call sheets, production reports.
- Management experience with FT direct reports