Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors!
Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As EMEA Director for professional services you will combine a passion for developing and leading teams, solving complex business problems and technical problems by ensuring delivery of top tier delivery. You’ll also drive customer obsession by helping us deliver best practices in our implementations and while onboarding customers onto our platform.
You should have a strong interest in (1) building high performing teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) expanding experience management adoption; (4) building and supporting a robust partner ecosystem and (5) providing a world class customer experience to our enterprise customers.
The successful applicant will be a technically astute, dynamic leader who has experience building and running teams in a professional services environment. The successful person will be involved in the full life cycle (1)Pre-Sales, (2) Post Sale Solution Delivery (3) Ongoing customer support.
Why we need you
- Our director of services and operations has been offered a senior role in our global headquarters creating a position in our EMEA leadership team.
- As a high-growth SaaS company, our team is converting new firms and migrating existing firms to our SaaS products at a rapid pace.
- We are looking for a leader in managing our services organisation, and in working with other departments, including dev, product, sales, and support, to ensure a smooth, efficient, and productive on-boarding experience for our customers.
Who you are
- An important part of the management team, solving problems before they arise.
- Comfortable managing scale in a company currently in hyper-growth
- A deep understanding of software implementations ideally in SAAS environment
- Managing/leading large teams/practices in fast paced SaaS environments / large technology consultancies with proven success tracking P&LA customer-centric, curious, bright, energetic people with the ability to drive the successful sales and delivery of Services.
- Data driven person who is energized by finding a solution to a problem.
- A natural project manager, with the discipline, methodology background, and cadence to ensure that multiple projects are moving forward successfully and consistently.
- A seasoned manager with at least 10 years of Professional Services experience; with a minimum of 3 years managing large scale teams and managers.
- Someone with the ability to discuss technical concepts and adapt them to solve business solutions.
- A team player who creates a culture that understands that our internal standards and expectations need to be higher than our customers.
- A company leader who will ensure Qualtrics does not forget about our core values or importance of diversity as we scale.
- Previous experience in managing/leading SASS implementations in a product or consulting company
What you do
- Hire, develop, and retain professional services team members including senior managers, XM Scientists, Program Architects, Technology Consultants and Solution Architects.
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilization and assignment of resources to ensure smooth and effective on-boarding for all customers.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the highest consistent quality, while ensuring that customer expectations are always aligned.
- Hire, develop, and manage employees and ensure that they can and do achieve their utilization targets.
- Enable team to drive scalable change in a period where we are in hyper-growth in both customers and the delivery team
- Serve as an escalation point for customers to ensure best-in-class customer management.
- Develop and maintain deep customer relationships.
- Serve as a role model in knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.