AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions (AES) is growing and delivering best-in-the-world services to its commercial clients. The Manager/Director of Sales is responsible for leading the AES sales team. Our client contracts are typically multi-year, and we are the dominant provider in several key weather markets and looking to develop and expand others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work continuously with the VP Business Services AES to refine, improve and to implement the AES business plan, achieve sales targets and revenue projections, and otherwise deliver the desired growth from sales within the AES business unit.
- Provide effective leadership to develop, refine and expand the sales team so that performance can improve.
- Enable the team to identify and close new accounts, using the value proposition of the AES products and services.
- Expand our current accounts by upselling new products and services to current customers, initially in concert with other members of the AES team.
- Retain the highest possible percentage of current accounts through a structured and successful renewal program.
- Maintain regular and effective contact with new and existing clients to positively manage the business relationship.
- Work with the sales staff and customers to expand services and value case for expanded business and with the marketing department to express this value proposition most effectively.
- International experience is a plus.
- Other duties as assigned or as become evident.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with proven experience growing sales teams and driving revenue while meeting business objectives.
- Ability to mentor and lead the existing and new sales professionals on the sales team so that they can succeed.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Significant experience selling services in consulting, data delivery, or related
- Very Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to clearly articulate ideas at all levels of an organization is a must.
- Experience developing and executing tactical sales plans with high success, exceeding quotas and account objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand competitive technology, and to continuously convey market signals regarding products and value proposition to the product management team
- Experience with selling and integrating services that enhance business productivity and improve safety/security is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.