High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continuous learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy. Quisitive was recently named the 2023 Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences AND Solution Assessments Partner of the Year.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People join Quisitive to continue their infinite quest to learn, to innovate and be challenged, and to be part of something special and bigger than themselves. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Quisitive, and we are currently hiring a Director of Sales Operations – Microsoft Cloud Services to lead the delivery of processes, tools, direction, insights and analytics to enable the Cloud Sales organization to succeed.
*This role can be located anywhere in the United States, but we would prefer the Dallas, Texas area.
What will my role be?
This role will lead the creation and ongoing management of Quisitive's daily Cloud Sales Operations activities for our Cloud Sales team members and the long-term success of the team. Duties will include:
SalesOps and RevOps
- Establishing, running and maintaining the Cloud Sales Operations (SalesOps) function for the Cloud Sales organization that drives efficiencies and achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives by:
- Building a structured sales process with supporting tools and systems that improve the productivity of the sales team by maximizing the tool capabilities (e.g., Dynamics CRM, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Building new functionality into the CRM system to accurately track the sales process
- Identifying, utilizing and refining sales analytics and intelligence
- Designing the sales team structure, individual/team areas of focus and compensation models
- Governing, running and determining the best rhythm of business meetings and calls
- Provide feedback to Quisitive leadership for sales operational enhancements
- Managing state and federal government procurement contracts vehicles and Account Executive (AE) compliance to the contract policies; lad contract RFP submissions
- Partnering with Quisitive Marketing leadership to create buyer segments and personas and sales content that aligns to the segments/personas; creating battlecards for competitive positioning in the market; coordinate efforts with the marketing team to align sales strategies with marketing events
- Partnering with Sales Senior VPs on coaching and mentoring AEs on sales process efficiencies and best practices; leveraging and collaborating with the Quisitive pre-sales team; building and implementing pricing estimate and opportunity close plans and aligning customer expectations to those plans and timelines
- Establishing, running and maintaining end-to-end Revenue Operations (RevOps) that entail shared data and revenue processes across go-to-market functions including marketing, sales, customer service, IP development and support
KPIs, Analytics, and Forecasting
- Building, validating, deploying and refining sales-related KPIs; measuring the effectiveness of the KPIs and pivoting when necessary
- Ensuring data quality within the Cloud Sales Operation's systems and tools to include:
- Consistent and accurate data that drives key Sales KPIs, analytics and quality reporting through the integration of that data across systems and platforms
- Providing insights and trends uncovered from analyzing CRM, sales pipeline and customer information
- Advising and recommending to Quisitive leadership follow-on actions to ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Sales forecasting to include:
- Creation and governance of the sales forecast process from/for individual AEs and presenting to executive and sales leadership
- Sourcing, compiling and manipulating data from CRM extracts into a consistent and reliable forecast
- 10+ years successful track record in technology services sales
- 5+ years in sales operations management, including responsibility for forecasting, reporting, sales tool management and process improvements
- Experience working with enterprise CRM systems
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft product platform, competitive products, and the market
- Microsoft Field Sales and Corporate team relationships
- Strong leadership, verbal/written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Professional, credible presence and excellent executive-sponsor presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Sales-related Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience and previous Microsoft Business Applications selling experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent experience
We are looking for a curious initiative taker to join our team, so if you are passionate about being a leader and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
No agencies or third parties, please. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2016, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner, and we continue to expand across the United States, Canada and India. Our diverse team provides us unique capabilities in delivering best-in-class cloud services and solutions that are aligned to industry or business function and accelerate customer digital transformation goals. In addition, Quisitive has a portfolio of industry-focused IP solutions that address customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing.