At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
DAQRI is looking for an experienced enterprise services leader to lead our post-sales services functions including Customer Learning & Training, Customer Support, and Customer Success. The Director of Services and Customer Success is responsible for shaping the company’s services strategy, building a global team, designing and implementing processes, and managing operations. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing company to shape how we engage with and enable our customers. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Have built and led technical and non-technical customer-facing teams including support, learning / training, and other services.
- Have defined and implemented customer programs and processes that are standardized enough to provide consistency across locations but have enough flexibility to adjust to different cultures and expectations.
- Believe in measuring and managing more holistically than just by metrics such as average handle time or tickets resolved per day.
- Enjoy a mix of high-level strategy, customer management, team management, people development, and day-to-day operations.
- Can empower a team to deliver results for the organization while ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Are passionate about the customer experience and believe that every customer interaction is an opportunity to help a customer be successful.
- Have experience working in the enterprise technology space, in particular in managing support, training and customer success functions.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for services functions including Customer Learning and Training, Customer Support, Customer Success, and potentially others as the company grows.
- Hire, train, manage, and scale global teams across our services functions.
- Design and implement service models and standards that continuously improve how we interact with and support customers.
- Define and measure metrics that provide a holistic view of customer success and employee satisfaction.
- Partner with sales, marketing, product, and engineering throughout the customer lifecycle to drive successful expectations setting, implementation, customer enablement, product feedback, and revenue expansion.
- Foster a culture of delivery excellence, focus on customers, creativity, and professionalism.
- 8+ years of experience managing services organizations for software and/or hardware companies, including senior leadership positions (preferably at Director level)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in the enterprise technology space.
- Experience designing, developing, and managing learning and training programs
- Experience managing multiple customer support channels (email, web, forums, phone) for software and/or hardware support.
- Ability to manage, develop, motivate, and recruit services teams in multiple locations, globally.
- Experience working with VP and C-level stakeholders in both internal and customer organizations.
- Ability to influence peers and internal partners in the creation of new services, capabilities, and roles in a services organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines with a strategic mindset, yet also be able to deliver tactically.
- Experience with industrial companies and augmented reality (AR) is a plus.
This job has been filled or removed by DAQRI.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Director of Services and Customer Success job post.✕