DAS42 is a data consultancy that brings clarity and a modern point of view to managing, accessing, and using data to solve our client’s most urgent business needs. We see our clients and the complex data issues they face and apply customized strategies to reach their goals. Our deeply knowledgeable team can engage end-to-end across all layers of our client’s data ecosystem, giving them greater efficiency, scale, and flexibility to transform their organization for long-term success.
Why should you work at DAS42? Our cultural pillars say it all: People, Impact, and Curiosity. We care about our people, the work we do makes an impact, and everyone at DAS42 is supported to further develop their skills and ask questions.
Through our commitment to delivering best-in-class solutions, our commitment to providing industry leading Total Rewards to our employees, and our team’s work in building a company we can be proud of we’ve been named 2022 Snowflake Partner of the Year, one of BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Places to Work, and landed on Inc. 5000’s 2022 Fastest Growing Companies List.
As a diverse team, we encourage people from all academic, social, and demographic backgrounds to explore career opportunities. Check out our page for more information about what we do and why our people love working here.
About the Role
DAS42 has a Director of Solutions Architecture position available. Our commitment to innovation and excellence has positioned us as a key player in the cloud data analytics market. We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Director of Solutions Architecture to join our leadership team and drive the technological vision and direction of our company’s technical service offerings.
This individual should be a proven leader in the cloud data field. The ideal candidate will have worked in a services organization or consulting firm and have strong experience with Snowflake or similar data technologies and broader ecosystem. They should have experience assessing the market and building offerings and architectures that meet those needs as well as assisting in pre-sales and project delivery efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the company’s solution development by understanding the market and leveraging their technical expertise to define tools and approaches
- Actively participate in sales meeting, conferences, and networking
- Actively contribute in the development and implementation of business plans, goals, and objectives
- Lead the technical teams in proposal and SOW technical content
- Collaborate closely with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team, Sales, and Marketing to contribute technical expertise in the pre-sales process
- Confidently and clearly articulate DAS42’s value proposition to clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of our solutions, products, and the business outcomes they deliver
- Manage a team of data consultants and foster a culture of continuous learning by training employees and growing their careers
- Participate in the hiring process, provide insight into developing a strategy to attract the right candidates, and identify talent needs
- Lead strategy to develop technical capabilities for consultants
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, clients, and partners
- Stay abreast of technology trends, developments, and applications, integrating this knowledge into our deliverables, solutions, offerings, thought leadership, and overall roadmap and planning
- Assess current solutions, determine gaps, and develop new solutions aligned to market feedback in order to successfully compete and grow
- Develop and manage budget for the department and optimize resources
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of experience managing a team of employees, preferably in a professional services leadership role
- 15+ years of experience in consulting, technical services, and services
- BA/BS degree in technology, business, or related field
- Deep knowledge of the cloud data ecosystem (ML, AI, data warehousing, BI, etc.)
- Preferably worked with Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Retail industries
- Experience leading and managing teams of data consultants
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to strategically drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic and fast paced business environment
More about the position:
- Anticipated Travel: 50%
- Location Options: The ideal candidate lives commutable to a DAS42 office in Denver, CO or New York City, NY for periodic in-person work and events. However, all qualified US-based remote applicants will be considered.
- Base Salary Range: $210-240k
Total Experience Equation
We differentiate ourselves in the talent market by investing in a full suite of benefits and a culture that supports our employees' achievement of our core mission to help the world’s leading companies make better decisions, faster.
The values of DAS42 drive the Total Experience Equation we offer for our team. We hope to motivate and engage our employees through a variety of offerings that satisfy those values and needs in a way unique to DAS42.
Market driven and transparent compensation
Health and wellbeing benefits and policies
Organizational commitment to continual development
Impactful and meaningful experiences
Culture of ownership and autonomy
DAS42 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DAS42 uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781 or visit www.dhs.gov/everify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. Para más información, visite dhs.gov/e-verify.