DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources to join our team. You will work closely with the HR leadership team in a dynamic, vibrant, can-do environment to lead our Total Rewards program. This newly created position has the unique opportunity to shape and define what Total Rewards means and how it will impact DraftKings and our employees. You will partner with key business leaders and be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of HR as well as leading the HR Operations Team.
- Manage the day-to-day functions, timelines and deliverables of HR Compensation, Benefits and Operations while directing, mentoring and coaching the HR team members who oversee benefits, employee rewards, compensation, immigration, organizational policy, payroll and HR systems management
- Manage annual benefits review and bid processes including comparison of current plans to industry norms, and adjusting plans to properly manage costs
- Possessing strong analytical capabilities and driving all HR efforts in this area
- Develop a strong understanding of business needs and how to leverage HR expertise to meet those needs
- Previews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Partner with HR business partners and recruitment teams in soliciting, gathering and evaluating the overall business’ needs
- Responsible for managing and administering benefits within Human Resources
- Coach, train as necessary, and serve as technical resource to HR team and its internal business partners and clients
- Advance the current system of analytics/reporting available for company use in trending analysis and regulatory reporting, while seeking out ongoing opportunities for improvement
- Utilize analytics to drive and improve upon data quality and compliance of workforce data
- Monitor, manage, and maintain national HR operations vendors to ensure service delivery and performance standards are meeting expectations
- Lead, scale and develop HR Operations team
- Responsible for the performance management, training and mentoring of HR Operations team
- Partner with talent acquisition on recruiting processes, headcount management, candidate offers, internship opportunities and recruiting events
- Oversees the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years experience in Human Resources
- Highly developed computer skills
- Strong analytical, communications and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
- Team player