At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
As the Director of Quality Engineering based in our Warsaw office, you will play a pivotal role in helping to lead our Global Quality Assurance (QA) teams. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Global Quality Engineering, you'll spearhead our efforts to uphold the highest standards of software development and deployment.
About the Role of the Director, Quality Engineering:
- EMEA QA Team Leadership: Lead and manage the Quality Assurance teams across the EMEA region.
- Develop and implement region-specific QA strategies that align with the company's global quality objectives.
- Quality Assurance Expertise: Utilize your in-depth knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, encompassing on-device software, web based products and API's.
- Global Collaboration: Collaborate with global teams, including reporting to the Senior Director of Global Quality Engineering, to ensure quality consistency and standardization across all regions.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and enhance QA tools and processes to boost efficiency and effectiveness, implementing innovative systems as required.
- Mentorship and Training: Provide expert guidance and training to QA team members across the EMEA region, enhancing their skills testing and other QA methodologies.
- Reporting and Communication: Regularly report on QA activities and progress within the EMEA region to the Senior Director of Global Quality Engineering.
- Ensure effective communication within the team and with other departments.
About You as the Director, Quality Engineering:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- At least 5+ years in a leadership role, preferably managing multiple regional teams.
- Extensive experience with mobile device based testing tools like Appium, Android Java/Kotlin for Android, ObjC/Swift for iOS.
- Extensive experience with Web UI based testing tools like Selenium/Cypress/Playwright
- Experience with API based test tools like Rest Assured.
- Demonstrated experience in leading QA teams in a global organization, with specific experience in managing teams across the EMEA region.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to report effectively to senior management.
- Fluency in English; additional language skills is a plus.
- Why Join Us? This position offers a unique opportunity to lead and shape the QA efforts across the EMEA region within a globally recognized organization. You will be part of a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and professional development, working on cutting-edge projects and significantly impacting our product quality and customer satisfaction.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
, please click here