Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We're proud to witness the huge interest in joining our India operations in Hyderabad, as it's a very exciting time for the Envoy business. Combining technology and global immigration, work certainly does not become stagnant. Due to our success and continued growth it is time to bring a Director, RPA Engineering into the business. Could this be you?
Reporting to our engaging Senior Vice President, Digital Ops (Automation Center) as our Director, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Engineering, you will be responsible and accountable for the on-time delivery of high quality bots to production, and the maintenance of the work involved. Please Note: This role is based on-site in our Hyderabad office for at least 3 x days per week.
Furthermore, as our successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Partner with the CoE leaders, to serve as a "change agent," enabling the Organization to harness the power, productivity, and efficiency from a suite of RPA tools, processes, and services
- Own the design and delivery of the business process automation - plus you will act as the ultimate custodian of RPA tools and services collaborating with our Enterprise Architecture team
- Define and govern the standards and patterns of RPA-based solutions, collaborating with Enterprise Architecture
- Accelerate adoption of robotic process automation standards, solutions, and reusable assets
- Drive education and, as appropriate, certification of engineers and architects for RPA design and implementation
- Incorporate industry best practices to supplement internal processes and manual operations
- Manage developer resources for effective and efficient delivery of automation processes to meet the defined requirements
- Work with DigitalOps RPA CoE and stakeholders to plan and budget for initiatives and ensure availability of resources to deliver on committed programs
- Define design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Work with commercial products like UI Path to deliver automation frameworks
To apply for this role, you must possess the relevant skills, experience, and attributes:
- Demonstrated expertise in software, tooling, implementation approaches, and industry trends
More than 10+ years of software development, with at least 5+ years RPA experience and 5+ years of leading teams
- Strong working knowledge of UiPath development and architecting
- Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in Computer science (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Ability to evaluate industry trends, develop long-term implications and recommend strategies for technology adoption and execution
- Experience supporting leadership in the development of a process-as-a-service business models
- Experience leading change, with the ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with collaboration and influencing as you will effectively build strong relationships and partnerships within and law firm affiliations of the company
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that develops rapport and credibility across the organization and promotes ideas and proposals persuasively
- Demonstrated experience with strategic thinking, capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on technical programs and opportunities
- Strong ability to drive results - you will possess a results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills, with experience managing a team, recruiting and retaining top talent, building consensus, and rallying members to achieve results
- Experience gaining insights through effective work-relationships that you have established with front-line and mid-level personnel
- US Immigration domain experience or exposure is a major plus
If you fit the criteria and would like to join our team in such a role, please forward your updated resume for consideration asap via the link provided.
We look forward to reviewing your application!