NextEV USA is seeking a Director/Senior Manager, Business Development to drive impactful engagements with key strategic / OEM partners. The ideal candidate will bring relevant work experience, strong intellectual capacity and a rock-solid work ethic to the role, and will enjoy “rolling up his/her sleeves” to make an impact and deliver results resourcefully.
· Own the business development strategy and execution for key strategic / OEM partners with large complex organizations.
· Develop detailed understanding of the strategy from each partner, and identify impactful opportunities for collaboration that benefit both parties
· Build relationships in partner organization; Develop detailed account maps and understanding of partner organization structure and roles, including decision makers and key influencers.
· Develop joint strategy based on technology roadmaps, joint capabilities, and GTM plans.
· Drive and close partnership negotiation based on mutually agreed business objectives
· Structure and drive execution of contractual agreement across all stages and deliverables, including partnership structure, business case, internal alignment, partner negotiation, definitive agreement, launch, as applicable.
· Define business case and value proposition hypotheses for joint customers
· Prioritize scenarios and features for partnership based on product requirements
· Ongoing management of partnership, including execution against growth/acceleration opportunities, business performance reviews, executive briefings…..everything needed to maximize the impact of the partnership.
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Business
· MBA preferred
· Experience building strategic partnerships with Automotive OEMs strongly preferred.
· Experience building strategic partnerships for Technology or Software big plus.
· Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of exhibited success in building and running strategic partnerships.
· Demonstrates strong leadership, executive presence, maturity, and powerful intellectual curiosity.
· Strong business and financial acumen. Robust analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills with the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, at ease with both business and technical topics.
· Experience building deep, productive relationships with decision makers and executives internally, and externally with key partners, in established and emerging markets.
· Relentless drive with a high energy level to get things done; strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
· Intuitive ability to see complex issues from many perspectives and communicate them with clarity to a broad range of stakeholders.
· Excel and PowerPoint guru
· Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Director/Senior Manager, Business Development job post.✕