Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education.
The Hinge Health Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. Available to over 300+ enterprise customers including Boeing, Salesforce and US Foods, Hinge Health empowers people to reduce chronic pain, opioid use, and surgeries.
Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health. Hinge Health has raised $436M to date and has 500+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We're looking for an experienced, mission-driven Technology Leader to join us in creating products for behavioral health change. This person will be a leader within the operations team, and will work closely with manufacturing, engineering, product, and finance teams at Hinge Health. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong procurement and sourcing background, a well-rounded understanding of current exercise technologies, and a passion for tackling meaningful operational problems in healthcare.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
Operations Management: Help develop and implement product-sourcing practices, particularly related to wellness products. Mentor team members in adoption of these best practices.
Evaluations & Negotiations: Ensure day-to-day leadership in coordinating and communicating the technology and accessory selection and costing process
Executive Level Program Management: Work directly with executives and founders as a voice of our technology team.
Vendor Relationship: Create long-lasting, high-quality, and reliable supplier partnerships
Hardware Collaboration: Ensure building out a world-class hardware team (operations and product), highly knowledgeable in the end-to-end supply chain
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of experience in sourcing and relationship building for consumer products
- Demonstrated success in leading procurement teams from product inception to delivery
- Experience working in high-performing operations teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.